||This is a ready to run Windows application. You can download
a free demo now!
What does it Do?
The Erlang-G program is a utility of use in the Voice, Call Center, or Packetized Data Network industries, to help model traffic blockage (loss), and/or delays.
Generally it calculates one of the following (given the others):
- Offered Traffic
- Trunks (servers)
- Blockage (loss)
- Queue depth
- Traffic per trunk (server)
- Call Center Agents
in the following cases:
- Infinite Sources
- Blocked traffic lost (Erlang B)
- Blocked traffic held (Poisson)
- Blocked traffic delayed (Erlang C)
- Finite Sources
- Blocked traffic lost (Engset)
- Blocked traffic held (Binomial)
- Blocked traffic delayed (Delay)
- Call Centers
- Supports Large Traffic (Erlang) levels. Although you
will find other Erlang applications (Books of tables, WWW based, Excel
Add-ins, etc) the biggest drawback with these is that they do not
support large traffic values. Erlang equations involve many terms
which quickly overflow most calculations (e.g.. AN, where A =
Traffic in erlangs, N = Number of circuits/servers). This is why WWW
calculators (JAVA based) or Excel add-ins can not support high traffic
levels. This program has taken custom steps to avoid such overflows,
and yet still run efficiently.
- Supports wide range of models. Other applications you can buy
support only a limited range of models. This software supports all 6
possible combinations of source populations:
- Fast. The code has been tuned to run fast and efficiently.
- Graphing Capability. The latest version (V4.05)
allows you to display your results graphically,
and see how sensitive your result is to more or less offered traffic, and
more or less resources.
- Graphical Call Center Tool included. This
powerful Call Center Planning tool:
- Calculates required numbers of Agents (people) and
Incoming phone lines to match your requirements.
- Plots results graphically. You can print this to your
printer, or Cut & Paste into your favorite application.
Have a look at some sample screens here. Or download your own free
|Erlang-G single user license
Download a free Demo